15 Laguna Hot Spring Resorts
Relax in the natural spring pools that Laguna is known for.
Click here for a complete list of Laguna hotels.
One of Laguna's most popular attractions are the natural springs, many of which are hot springs--so much so that one of its cities is named Los Baños, a Spanish name that literally translates to "the baths" or "bathing place." The waters of these springs are believed to be therapeutic, which accounts for why the springs are so popular. Los Baños isn't the only place in Laguna that has several known natural springs--in fact, the Hot Spring Capital of the Philippines is Calamba City. There are also a few lesser-known hot springs in San Pablo City, Pagsanjan, and Alaminos. Here are some resorts around Laguna with spring water pools that you may want to try:
- 88 Hotspring Resort and Spa
- Agua Caliente Hot Spring Resort
- C3Y Villa Private Hotspring Resort
- Dona Jovita Garden Resort
- La Vista Pansol Resort
- Monte Vista Hotsprings & Conference Resort
- Plums Resort
- Rockpoint Hotspring Resort - Hotel & Spa
- Villa Teresa Private Resort
- Wonder Island Resort
San Pablo City