3 of 9  Hotels Available for  "Baler, Aurora, Philippines"

1 room(s)  1 adult(s)
Sabang, Baler, Aurora, Philippines 3200 (Show Map)

It’s a good place to stay if you’re on a budgeted trip.

On Request
24% OFF
PHP 1,232.14
PHP 932.14
On Request
19% OFF
PHP 1,540.17
PHP 1,240.17
On Request
15% OFF
PHP 2,053.57
PHP 1,753.57
Sitio Buton Brgy. Sabang Baler, Aurora (Show Map)

El Dawn Inn is found at the coast of the surfer's paradise, Baler. It is a decent and affordable accommodation for the seasoned surfers. It has rooms with verandas perfect for the Pacific Coast beach ..... (Show More)

On Request
20% OFF
PHP 1,518.44
PHP 1,218.44
On Request
12% OFF
PHP 2,530.73
PHP 2,230.73
Earn as much as 139 points.
58 Buton Street, Brgy., Sabang Baler, Aurora, Philippines 3200 (Show Map)

It offers great services that could make your vacation convenient and just right. All rooms have air conditioned , with private CR (hot and Cold shower) and WIFI is already extended to this room, cabl..... (Show More)

On Request
7% OFF
PHP 4,017.85
PHP 3,717.85
Earn as much as 210 points.

Aurora is a generally mountainous region in Luzon with 70% of its land covered in forests and the remaining 30% being coastal flatlands. The most famous of these coasts is that of Baler, the capital of Aurora, where surfers flock for the great waves. Baler is also know for its coconuts, rice, and bananas. Coconut jam and banana chips are some of the capital's best products and souvenirs.