10 Inspirational Travel Quotes
Let these words guide you to the path of adventure.
Some of us are content with what we have and where we are. Even if this is the case, there is a whole world to explore, cultures to study, and things to experience. If you aren’t the travel type or you find yourself in a slump, here are 10 travel quotes to inspire your inner wanderlust.
1. “Once a year, go somewhere you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
2. “People don’t take trips; trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
3. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
4. “The more I traveled, the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
5. “One’s destination is never a place but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller
6. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
7. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
8. “Travel brings power and love back into your life.” – Rumi
9. “I read; I travel; I become.” – Derek Walcott
10. “Travel far enough; you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas