10 Words of Wisdom to Jump–Start Your Travelution
Let the words of others guide you to an amazing journey.
By Mathew S. Chan
January 19, 2016
It's always good to get an early start on things early, and travel is no exception. As the year has only just begun, now's the time to start thinking about the trips and adventures you'll have in the coming months. Here are some words of wisdom to help inspire you and spark your 2016 travelution.
1. “Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost.” ― Erol Ozan
2. “The journey itself is my home.” ― Matsuo Bashō
3. “Wherever you go, you take yourself with you.” ― Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book
4. “Don't let your luggage define your travels; each life unravels differently.” ― Shane Koyczan
5. “The impulse to travel is one of the hopeful symptoms of life. ” ― Agnes Repplier
6. “I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” ― Mary Anne Radmacher
7. “If life is a journey, then let my soul travel and share your pain.” ― Santosh Kalwar
8. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” ― Gustave Flaubert
9. “I tramp a perpetual journey.” ― Walt Whitman
10. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” ― Augustine of Hippo