14 February Specials
Check out 14 great treats for this month’s celebrations and special occasions.
February is generally known as the month of love. Spend some quality time with your loved ones this February and avail of the special offers provided by these establishments this month.
- The Tides Hotel Boracay has two special packages at present. The Tides Temptation package, valid until June 15, 2011, includes accommodations, breakfast, air fare, and roundtrip land and boat transfers for a three-day, two-night stay for P10, 590 per person. The Luxe Promo package is inclusive of three-day two-night accommodations, breakfast, land and boat transfers, as well as a complimentary dinner or massage, for S168 per head and is valid until further notice.
- Avail of The Sitio Boracay's Ultimate Getaway Promo, which includes accommodations for a three-day two-night stay at P6,000 a night for a deluxe villa or P7,000 for a family villa. This special offer includes a daily room service set breakfast for two and is valid until March 31, 2011.
- Treat you and your special someone to a Valentine's feast at Be Resorts Mactan in Cebu. Enjoy a Valentine's dinner for two at the Patio on February 12 and 13 or at the beach front on February 14 for only P2,200 per couple. You can also stay overnight on Valentine's weekend for P6,800 per couple and get a candlelit dinner with wine and a spa treatment for two.
- It's wakeboarding season! The Eat Sleep Party Camarines Sur Wakeboard Promo at the Camsur Watersports Complex (CWC) is available until February 28. Get a three-day two-night stay in Villa del Rey for P2,500 a person, a food voucher worth P500 at CWC, three drink stubs at Happy Ending Bar, and three days of unlimited wakeboarding (with free lessons!) at the cable and winch park.
- If you're looking for relaxing quality time with your special someone, you might want to check out Summit Ridge Tagaytay's Valentine room package. The Valentine room package is valid from February 11 to 12, and includes a couple's massage treatment from SeriAsia and a romantic 5-course dinner for two at Annie's or C2.
- One Tagaytay Place offers a Feel the Love Package on February 12. For P5,888 per head, an overnight stay in a deluxe room entitles guests to dinner and a film screening at One Tagaytay Place's Aurora Grand Ballroom.
- Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna will be having a Hug-A-Palooza Festival on February 13. The Bloomfields, Tanya Markova, and Urbandub will be performing for this event. Guests coming in red on this day will get a free pass for every purchase of five regular day passes.
- The Bellevue Manila in Alabang, Muntinlupa offers special treats for the Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. From February 1 to 5 Filipino residents can avail of Bellevue Manila's Chinese New Year 1+1 Promo room package, where for P8,888 a night guests get to stay in a deluxe room, have a buffet breakfast for two, a dim sum all you-can-eat platter for two, unlimited broadband internet access, as well as a gift certificate for an overnight stay at B Hotel. Their Valentine 1+1 Promo, which runs from February 11 to 14, is inclusive of a buffet breakfast for two, night turn down amenity, a bottle of sparkling wine, and a gift certificate for an overnight stay, all for P10,000.
- If you're up for a romantic cruise along Manila Bay, then you'll want to check out Sun Cruises' Manila Bay Valentine Cruise, which is available from February 11 to 14, which includes a buffet dinner and complimentary chocolate fondue during the cruise for only P800 a head. They are also offering a Cozy Corregidor Valentine's Treat for Two on the same dates.
- Until February 14, the New World Hotel in Makati and Manila are offering their Valentine Dinner Fetes promo. Guests can try the Continental and Asian buffet at M2M Café at a couple's rate of P3,900, or avail of their nine-course Cantonese set menu at Jasmine for P1,888 per person. This also entitles guests to a P150 voucher for Cinnabar.
- EDSA Shangri-la Hotel is offering an intimate spa holiday for two until March 31, 2011. Edsa Shangri-La's Intimately CHI promo is a P8,500-package for a minimum of two-nights stay with a four-course gourmet dinner at Paparazzi, breakfast in bed, and one-hour spa treatments for two.
- Hotel 878 Libis has special Valentine's packages this year--Sweet Valentine, Sweetheart Treat, and Immerse in Infinity Love. From February 7 to 19, guests can avail of room packages for a sweet gift surprise, a special dinner for two, or a couple's spa treatment for P3,000, P3,500, or P5,000 respectively.
- The Sulô Hotel in Quezon City celebrates this Valentine's season with A Romantic Getaway Package, which includes an overnight stay with a buffet breakfast for two, a candlelight set dinner for two at Divino Lounge, a bottle of red wine, roses, and chocolate truffles, all for P6,500. Guests can also opt for a romantic meal with their My Sweet Valentine Dinner set menu for P3,500. These promos are valid from February 12 to 14.
- Watch the city lights from afar while enjoying a romantic four-course meal and a bottle of wine at the Seven Suites Hotel Observatory in Antipolo, Rizal with the Romance Under the Stars package. This offer provides guests the option to avail of an overnight stay for two and breakfast in bed as well, for P6,500 only.