20 Funny Names of Places in the Philippines
Care for a road trip to Sexmoan?
Names give meaning to things. But what if the name is just down right funny or super suggestive? The TravelBook.ph Team did some research and found some hilarious names of actual places in the Philippines. If you are having a bad day or simply need a good laugh, check out the list below, and maybe you can even visit them one day to see for yourself.
1. In Bocaue: Next to Pogi Street is Kalye Buntisan.
2. Barangay Titi-on in Palauig, Zambales
3. Barrio Latiti in Lucban, Quezon
4. Sisters of Mary Convent in Brgy. Pulong Diablo, Antipolo Rizal
5. A school in Albay: Mababang Paaralan ng Mataas
6. Barangay Pulong Puki in Aurora, Quezon
7. Barangay Kapukian and Barangay Cantutang in Leyte
8. Barangay Tampalpuke in Lucena
9. Barangay Kaybagal in Tagaytay
10. Barangay Ba-yag Kabayo in Bataan
11. Barangay Tulo in Calamba, Laguna
12. Sexmoan in Pampanga (Changed to Sesmoan as of 1991)
13. Puerto Libog in Paranaque
14. Calle Pogi in Daet, Camarines Sur
15. Barangay Maestrangkikay in Nueva Ecija
16. Barangay Tinitian in Palawan
17. Barangay Malasin in Pozorrubio, Pangasinan
18. Pantihan Street, Panghulo, Malabon
19. Brew Ha! (a Coffee shop in Bacolod)
20. A restaurant in Alabang: Eat My GF! (GF stands for Garlic Fries)
Know of any other funny names of places in the Philippines? Leave a comment and let us know! Pictures are duly appreciated.