28 Dates: TravelBook’s Date Idea Roundup
Make this month memorable with these travel-oriented date ideas for the adventurous couple.
With Valentine's Day on the 14th, February is generally known as the month of love. TravelBook suggests 28 different ways to spend some quality time with a special someone, one for each day of the month:1. Ride a double seater go kart at these locations:
2. Go on a Zorb ride together. Check out our zorb ride location roundup.
3. Go on a tandem zipline ride. These locations offer tandem ziplining:
4. Go stargazing at the Seven Suites Hotel Observatory or at any of these PAGASA Observatories:
- Zoom Tree Top Adventure at Subic and Baguio
- Camp Explore in Antipolo, Rizal
- La Mesa Eco Park in Quezon City, Metro Manila
- Tagaytay Ridge and Cable Car in Tagaytay, Cavite
- Boracay Zipline at Fairways and Bluewater in Boracay Island, Aklan
- The Rush Zipline at Tierra Alta in Valencia, Negros Oriental
- Adventure Café in Balamban, Cebu
- Dahilayan Adventure Park Zipzone in Bukidnon
- Zip City in Davao City
- Camp Sabros in Digos City, Davao del Sur
- Lake Sebu Zipline Adventure at South Cotabato
5. Ride a double seat kayak in Batangas.
- UP Diliman Observatory in Quezon City, Metro Manila
- PAGASA Regional Center in Baler, Aurora
- PAGASA Regional Center in Legazpi City, Albay
- PAGASA Regional Center in Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- PAGASA Regional Center in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
- PAGASA Regional Center in Davao City
- PAGASA Regional Center in Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
9. Go tandem parasailing in Boracay.
10. Go firefly watching at the Iwahig River in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
11. Adopt a pawikan (sea turtle) together at the Pawikan Conservation Center in Bataan.
12. Go on a cable lift ride at:
16. Go on a boat ride for two at the Animal Boat Ride in Burnham Park in Baguio City, Benguet or at Enchanted Kingdom in Santa Rosa, Laguna.
17. Check out the colorful hot air balloons at the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark Freeport, Pampanga.
18. Smell the roses (and other flowers besides) at the Panagbenga Festival in Baguio City, Benguet.
19. Check out the boats at the Iloilo Paraw Regatta in Iloilo City.
20. Visit Baler, Aurora on Aurora Day and witness the local Suman festival.
21. Go on a cruise in Manila Bay or to Corregidor.
24. Ride the Pasig River Ferry Service from one end to the other via the Pasig River Line or the Marikina River Line. Check out the Pasig River Rehabilititation Commission (PRRC) page for more information on the Pasig River Ferry.
25. Ride the giant ferris wheel at Enchanted Kingdom.
26. Book a couple's spa treatment at:
27. Chase dolphins in Bohol.
28. Go on a romantic "roughing it" getaway at Nagsasa Cove in Zambales.