Adulting is rewarding with Citibank and TravelBook.ph
Apply for a Citi credit card, use it, and reap the rewards!
August 13, 2018
You’ve got to be excited with kicking adulting up a notch by finally deciding to get yourself a credit card. Just think about all the opportunities you have with building up your credit rating through some smart purchases for shopping, dining, and of course, for traveling.
To help you decide where to apply for a credit card, you may want to inquire at Citibank so you can take advantage of their latest promo with TravelBook.ph!
Just apply for a Citi credit card, use it to for some purchases, and you will be rewarded generously to the tune of 5,000 TravelBook points!
Think about it: With 5,000 TravelBook points, you’ll be able to book and pay for accommodations or tour plans in full or with insanely huge discounts at these incredible destinations for you and your friends:
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice
To know how you and your friends can snag some of these offers with your 5,000 TravelBook points, follow these steps:
- Apply for any of the following Citi credit cards: Citi Rewards Card, Citi PremierMiles Card, Citi Cash Back Card, Shell Citi Card, or Mercury Drug Citi Card until September 30, 2018.
- Use your Citi credit card for purchases worth at least PHP 20,000 within 60 days from getting your card.
- Wait for the text message that will inform you that you qualified for the promo.
- After receiving the text message, go to https://giftaway.ph/welcometociti and redeem your P5,000 eGift.
- After receiving your eGift, go to https://giftaway.ph/card/travelbook and use it to purchase 5,000 TravelBook points.
You can use your Citi credit card to purchase plane tickets to Palawan, Cebu, or Bohol, which could easily cost around PHP 20,000 for three to four people!