Casa San Pablo
Get a head start on your travels next year and go on a cozy vacation at this Laguna resort!
Rates start at PHP 2,678.57++!
Check rates for Casa San Pablo on TravelBook.ph!
It’s never too early to plan a vacation, because the earlier you plan, the better the deals you can avail. If you’re looking for something nice and cozy for your first trip in 2015, head to Casa San Pablo in Laguna for some quality time with your loved ones for a lovely country getaway you won’t forget. It is also a recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2014.
- Barrio San Roque, San Pablo City, Laguna
- To get to the hotel, take the South Luzon Expressway and then take the exit towards Pan-Philippine Highway.
- Businessmen looking for a location for company retreat
- Couples looking a romantic rustic getaway ideal for a wedding
- Families who want a place for a country-style escape
- The inn is located outdoors with cottages surrounded by pine trees.
- Most of the inn’s buildings and facilities have large windows looking out into the countryside, allowing guests to feel close to nature.
- The inn is decorated with an assortment of beautifully crafted chairs and knick-knacks that give it a very retro and nostalgic ambiance.
- The inn has 18 rooms. No two rooms are alike, allowing each guest to experience something different each time.
- Rooms can occupy anywhere from one to six persons. Some come with a private deck and veranda. They also have beautiful capiz windows, which help bring out the place’s rustic ambiance.
- Big group facilities
- Recreational facilities
- Conference room
- Karaoke / videoke
- Smoking area
- Souvenir shop
- Pet-friendly facilities
- Swimming pool
- Cleaning service
Go to list of Laguna resorts and hotels